My specialty is turning the steps towards your dreams into an irresistible game, rather than something you avoid. We deconstruct the stressful, boxed-in life you’ve created for yourself and we invent something juicier and more exhilarating instead. Then we make it real.
If you need a secret love affair with your writing to get yourself to actually sit down and write, I’ll assign you to meet “him” in a fancy hotel lobby. I’ll even play along with texts to and from your writing “lover.” This metaphor was so powerful to the client who used it that she literally ended up marrying her writing! She created a private ceremony to “W” when she was ready to fully commit to being a writer.
For another client, money made her radio story project “real.” She just couldn’t get herself to take it seriously until it felt like a job assignment. So we co-created the accountability that she could not cash her next paycheck until it was done! With the right motivation, she went straight to the editing room and completed her audio production two days ahead of schedule.
No Idea is too silly, no emotion is ever wrong
What makes both of these stories a success is the special level of trust and communication between coach and client. When you’re coaching with me, no idea is too silly, no emotion is even wrong. You’re the boss, and you need what you need. My job is to find out what that is, so you can create the results you want.
My coaching strategies are always custom tailored to what resonates with each client. My gift is finding out what truly motivates and inspires you—so you’re working with yourself, instead of against yourself. That makes taking action towards your goals a piece of cake!
What I love about being your coach:
- I revel in my role as your cheerleader and #1 fan. Don’t be surprised if I check in with you betweensessions, send you an inspirational text, or a visual touchstone I’ve created just for you. You can
expect a lot more celebration than you’re used to!
- As a key member of your support team, I delight in hearing from you between sessions—whether it’s a “look-mom!” snapshot of your latest creation, an inner critic victory, or a quick pity-party about some unexpected results (i.e. failure).
- I love making you right. When you’re feeling wrong or “in the doghouse,” I get curious about the healthy need that’s being filled by your “self-sabotaging” behavior. We acknowledge your need, and simply find a juicier–and gentler–way to fill it.
- I get a kick out of converting your Inner Critics into a highly effective Inner Team, who all put their energy towards making your dreams come true–rather than fighting amongst themselves and beating up on you.
There’s no doubt about it, life coaching gets you extraordinary results. In addition, the experience of Coaching is an extraordinary addition to your life as well— one client described it as “a massage for the soul. ” The best way to understand coaching is to try it! Contact me to set up a complimentary consultation to see if Creative Life Coaching resonates with you too.
You start your Creative Life Coaching Journey by meeting your future self in a one-on-one Self-Discovery Mini-Retreat with me. You take away a compelling vision and visceral experience of your most deeply fulfilled and fully expressed self–the perfect ally to accompany you as you make transformative changes in your life.
In the 3 months following your Self-Discovery Retreat, I support you to step into your Future Self by strategizing, implementing and trouble- shooting the goals you have set for yourself. In this period, we work together twice per month by phone. You can expect customized homework, unlimited email check-in’s and interactive goal and accountability tools to keep you on track. I recommend a minimum 4 month commitment to individual coaching so that the powerful changes you’re making can take hold and become integrated into your life.
Creative Spark Coaching Package:
$1500 for initial 4 month engagement (or 3 payments of $550)
I enjoy long-term realtionships with clients and am delighted to continue to support you as long as the coaching is furthering your goals and development. On-going Creative Life Coaching is $350 for 2 sessions per month, or $450 per month for 3 sessions per month.
- 2.5 Hour Self-Discovery Mini-Retreat with your coach
(by phone or in-person, if possible)
- Custom Graphic Illustrations of your Self-Discovery journey
- Two :45-minute Coaching Calls per month, scheduled at your convenience
- Custom homework and accountability structures
- Email and text support: I am your coach all month long!
- Call Strategy Worksheets to make the most of your sessions and get the coaching started before you ever pick up the phone.
- Personalized Session Notes after your call with key insights and homework commitments (and often colorful graphics!)
- Interactive Online Goal Form to set your intentions and check your progress
- Access to my private client website where you can complete, archive, review and print your coaching forms, and make or reschedule your appointments.
- Discounts on my workshops and digital programs
- other surprises and goodies!