I’ve got two FREE events coming up. A local in-person Journal Jam Event and a Virtual Tele-Jam Event. You can come to one or both! SCROLL DOWN TO LEARN MORE.
Kick Your Inner Critic out of Your Journal (and your life!)
You know how good it feels when your creativity is flowing…
- words “just come” and the paint brush shows you where it wants to go
- creative ideas pop up all day long
- you felt confident, inspired, overflowing with energy
You know how sucky life is when your creativity isn’t flowing…
- you can’t get started, or finished with anything
- everything–creative and otherwise–feels hard
- you feel discouraged, alone and full of self-doubt
When you’re stuck like this, what you need is to fill your creative “well.” Journaling is one of the very best ways to do that. But before you can make your journal a safe, replenishing haven, you need to get your Inner Critic out of the journal itself.
I love Vaporizing Inner Critics
Bring ‘em on! Join me for a powerful and inspiring Journal Jam Tele-jam October 18th, where we’ll Kick Your Inner Critic out of your Journal –and your life! You can plan to
- Re-write the rules for journaling–your way
- Lose your fear of the blank page, “wasting paper” and “messing up”
- Re-assign the “Journal Police” to protect you instead of criticize you
- find new juice in your journal and your life!
Journal Jam Virtual Event
Kick Your Inner Critic Out of Your Journal Tele-jam
WHEN: October 18th
12 noon CST/11am EST/9am MT/10am PST
Recorded call will be sent to all registered participants. You are welcome to sign up even if you can’t make the live call.
Journal Jam In-Person Event
I love sharing my visual journals almost as much as making them. “Show and Tell” is always the best part of my journaling classes—for myself and students alike. So I’m thrilled to host two free in-person Journal Jams as part of the launch of my upcoming My Juicy Journal e-course.
Join me for a Saturday afternoon Journal Jam
- Enjoy exclusive peeks into my actual journals
- Hear the stories behind my latest Paris and Tuscany travel journal –including how the under-wires from a new swimsuit inspired some hilarious beach-side pages.
- Get inspired and share your favorite pages
- Meet other local juicy journalers
- Enjoy playtime to doodle, collage and play in your journal.
- Enter to win a free spot in My Juicy Journal e-course! (Nov.1-30)
3201 Bee Cave Rd
Austin, TX 78746
What to Bring:
- a friend
- your own journal or blank book
- your favorite supplies
- ideas and pages to share
- your journaling questions and frustrations
Bonus: if you have some supplies you’d like to give away, bring them along to share!
Plan to purchase something from Trianon Coffeehouse, who graciously provides the meeting space for free
Everyone welcome, from art journaling “pros” to new and closet journalers.
See you on Saturday!